Thursday, January 7, 2010


Well I know Im a little late on the whole first day of school thing but you know how I am about keeping you posted lately but I guess the important thing is I got this on my blog . I hope to blog again soon but I know that it wont be a month or so because my sister hogs the computer all day playing her stupid barbie games well the I guess it is a win lose cause I have a life and her life is sleep , eat , play computer , (and sometimes bathe.) Well I guess Im not on the whole first day of school thing but it was great getting into the whole wake up early and see your friends well I guess I got to go do my homework and get off this dang computer before my sister tells me to get off her computer even when its not ........cricket cricket well bye.

No comments: