Well it turns out that I had to come home from school had a really bad ear ache so Im sitting at the computer trying to every thing done on the internet before my sister jumps off that bus and grabs the computer from my lap . Well Cannon beach was great I went with my grandparents, mom, and my siblings my main interst was finding crabs , rocks , shells.But we went to seaside and went on a few rides and got cool gifts it was like a normal beach trip to Oregon.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Well it turns out that I had to come home from school had a really bad ear ache so Im sitting at the computer trying to every thing done on the internet before my sister jumps off that bus and grabs the computer from my lap . Well Cannon beach was great I went with my grandparents, mom, and my siblings my main interst was finding crabs , rocks , shells.But we went to seaside and went on a few rides and got cool gifts it was like a normal beach trip to Oregon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment